Henry M. Houston – Principal Broker
Picasso Properties has recently become an associate brokerage firm under Samson Properties, based in Chantilly, Virginia. This adds residential brokerage to the abilities portfolio.
Mr. Houston has been licensed in the brokerage of real estate since 1989. Before forming Picasso Properties Group, Mr. Houston practiced as a Real Estate Broker with other firms achieving, among others, the Lifetime Achievement Award from Re/Max International.
Prior to entering the real estate profession, Mr. Houston worked in finance, industrial distribution and company management.
Mr. Houston moved to Manassas, Virginia with his family in 1962. After finishing college at Washington and Lee University in 1975, he pursued a career that took him to many states. Having strong family ties to Northern Virginia, he returned to Manassas to pursue a career in real estate. He is active in the community, serving on the board of directors of Manassas Rotary and participating in many charities. He enjoys a round of golf, or skeet and tends a vegetable garden at his home in Fauquier County.
Picasso Properties Group LLC was formed in 2012. Its mission is to make the working community of Northern Virginia a better place for business in today’s world. We are able to focus on the future of the community using our experience and resources of the past twenty-five years. We will do this for you as consultants and brokers.
Experience we share with our clients:
- Investment Portfolio evaluation
- Feasibility of land acquisitions for commercial and residential development
- Coordinating with Municipal and Transportation requirements
- Using County and City Comprehensive Plan for future value investing
- Analysis of occupancy return profitability of net-leased assets and cost absorption
- Maximizing returns with intelligent space/cost allocations for tenants.
- Property exchanges using the 1031 tax-free guidelines
We believe in putting forth maximum effort in the forming of a better plan for your tomorrow.